Monthly Archives: January 2017
In possibly the most skux podcast you will hear all week, the boys actually talk some sport…
– Channel 10 in hot water over providing tactical advice during a BBL match.
– Ryan Masons head clash and Rooney reaching 250 goals for Man Utd.
– We dare to dream of a Masters final of Federer vs Nadal.
– NFL gets a mention.
– Newport v Newport ground dispute.
– Andy asks for help selecting a British & Irish football XI for a cross promotion with Footy Outcasts.
Right, I am just going to come straight out and say it….is New Zealand too small for the British and Irish Lions to tour anymore? Before angry and irate kiwi rugby fans rush to lynch me, let me just get my points across for why I ask this question. My main gripe with this upcoming […]
Its the SportsCooler, your weekly dose of sports and what well feel is humour. W
This week the boys are back and offering you 2 free tickets to the gun show (and a return of SportsCooler karaoke!)
– mammoth cricketing run chases by the Black Caps vs Bangladesh, and The Hurricanes vs the Renegades.
– Our opinions on FIFAs decision to expand the World Cup.
– Chinese Super League to take over the world.
– Andy gives us his Aus Open picks.
– Parkour now a sport.
– Jimmy Super Fly Snuka Passing away.
We cover everything and then some while also singing , laughing, some mild crying (it’s ok, it didnt get weird). We also have one of the strangest finishes to a show that we have ever done. Happy listening.
Well rested after a Christmas break Andy and James are back to discuss the goings on in the world in sport. We have a lot of questions that need answers.
Get in touch on Twitter: @Sportingmadau Facebook: SportingMad and on Instagram @Sportscoolerpodcast.