What do you get when you mix Limp Bizkit and Sports, you get the The Sports Cooler. Andy and James discuss the week that was and almost manage to breach copyright rules.
This week, Andy and James are back after a week off to cover all the stuff in sport you want to hear. Ha if you know the Sports Cooler you know that that’s not true.
1. Premier League
2. Super Rugby
4. Lewis Hamilton
5. James explains a rule change to AFL that only he understands
**Links mentioned in this episode:**
It’s been a hectic week and the show had not gone through the meticulous planning it usually does. The consequences, well you be the judge, all sports covered might even be some that didnt happen. As always it’s the sports cooler.
Back together in person and the show is as bloody awesome as always (our opinion may vary from the opinions of others). Lots of sports covered this week. Get in and have a listen
Confession: we had some pretty good audio issues , I am sure you will forgive us
They boys couldn’t be together so this is the first remote Sports Cooler in the history of the world and for the second week in a row it’s full of sports. We cover:
* Embarassment & anger for the AFL over the unavailability of Brisbane’s The Gabba stadium for the inaugural AFLW Grand Final.
* Six nations controversy.
* Ireland ruin Englands party.
* SANZAR show that being inept is a pre-requisite to run a sports league.
* A League refs laughable.
* EPL round up inc James Milner a good luck charm?
After a tough week for Andy the boys are back and they waste no time this week with silly banter and get straight to the sport.
Fresh off last weeks podcast the team is back with, well…..another podcast and this time we are back in fine form by going way off topic. Listen to the show and the title will make heaps of sense. Enjoy
After an extended break the Sports Cooler team return to cover all the sports you love plus some ones you have never heard off.
The boys are back with another sports heavy #SportsCooler for a 2nd week running!
– Aus Open – are Serena and Federer now GOATs?
– Dylan Alcott winning a 3rd consecutive Aus Open Quad Wheelchair title.
– Perth Scorchers capitalising on home advantage to win a 3rd BBL in 6 years.
– NZ v Aus ODI calamity run-out.
– FA Cup Giant-killings.
– Is Jurgen Klopp really that good?
– 10 clubs queuing up for place in expanded A League.
– British & Irish Lions XI chat.
– Six Nations starts this week!
In possibly the most skux podcast you will hear all week, the boys actually talk some sport…
– Channel 10 in hot water over providing tactical advice during a BBL match.
– Ryan Masons head clash and Rooney reaching 250 goals for Man Utd.
– We dare to dream of a Masters final of Federer vs Nadal.
– NFL gets a mention.
– Newport v Newport ground dispute.
– Andy asks for help selecting a British & Irish football XI for a cross promotion with Footy Outcasts.