The boys go back to the Brunswick bowls club where the show first started. The rest of the talk is all about sports. Well it is the Sports Cooler
Andy Hayes & James Blackwell are back with another #SportsCooler Episode. No surprises there’s a real Olympic slant to the #podcast this week:
– How bad is the Channel 7 #Olympics coverage?
– Why #Australians don’t seem to care about #Rio2016 much in week 2.
– Just how good is Usain Bolt?
– How arousal may ruin your Olympic dreams.
– ‘That’ moment between Abbey D’Agostino & Nikki Hamblin that truly signifies the Olympic Spirit.
– McDonald’s putting a limit of 20-items per athlete per order in the Olympic Village.
We also talk:
– Bad day at the office for Arsenal goalie Petr Čech;
– The sad passing of Aston Villa FC – Official & Panini Online Sticker Album legend Dalian Atkinson; and
– We debate (at length) Tim Cahill returning to #Australia to play in the Hyundai A-League with Melbourne City FC.
– Brendan King leading our Premier League fantasy competition after Week 1.
The Youngster – Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) The 19 year-old has joined from Leeds Utd after winning the 2015-16 Championship Young Player of the Year. The previous guy to win that didn’t do too badly (Dele Alli). It is likely Cook will be given opportunities on the south Coast. The Cherries will be aiming to build […]
The Sports Cooler goes all Olympic and talks about the goings on in Rio. However there is still time for James and his OCD around football squad numbers to surface.
Its the 50th episode of the Sports Cooler and unlike others we do not do a cheesy clips show but dive head on into the world of sports and for some reason the TV show Vikings. Sorry about the sound quality!!
James shows his true colours by bullying Andy for a very honest mistake. As usual their is sports but you’ll just have to go with.
James is still excited by the Wales (West Britain) move into the semis of the Euros. We talk AFL, urinating into tennis balls cans and we talk about the most Melbourne person ever seen.
Andy and James delight in the the English loss to Iceland and thee English once again crash out of a major competition. We talk more of the Euros while still managing to cover some of the odd sports stories of the week