Another show and nother random ramble around the topics if sport. Join Andy Hayes and James Blackwell as they run through the stories of the week. We ask if Englanf should be more like the All Blacks, whether politicans sniff hair and talk about team mates fighting on the pitch. A pretty standard episode.
Get in touch on Twitter: @Sportingmadau Facebook: SportingMad and on Instagram @Sportscoolerpodcast.
Another show and another random ramble around the topics if sport. Join Andy Hayes and James Blackwell as they run through the stories of the week. They talk about the best way to stow away in Old Trafford, If they should make a nude sports calendar for charity as well as actually talking about some […]
This week we talk about the headlines from the week including, Premier League, Rugby, Rugby League and Tennis.
We will also talk more in depth about:
* The international rugby and the Lions tour
* Wayne Rooney’s mid week drinking session
* The push to expand the A-League
* The axe being swung on the Australian cricket team
* More Olympic athletes testing positive after Beijing
New episode of the #SportsCooler for you to get you ears around. Recorded back at our spiritual home of Brunswick Bowling Club.
– Andy Hayes & James Blackwell try Coca-Cola’s latest creation – #GingerCoke.
– The continued fall out from the Football Outcasts incident – which sees John Freeman added to the ‘cut’ list.
– England football team & Scotland National Team taking on FIFA over #Poppygate.
– Conor McGregor being good, but not as good as Chris Jericho.
– Which leads James to challenge Mr McGregor to a UFC bout, anytime, anywhere for the cool sum of $1million.
– Super Richie McCaw helping out the #NZEarthquake relief / search & rescue effort – #SuperRichie.
– We ask who the most despised sports star is.
– We give a Hey Duggee #HowToPlayCricket Badge to the Australian Cricket Team.
– James offers his #Gamblor ‘Tip of the Week’.
After an extended break for James Blackwell’s #PaternityLeave, the #SportsCooler makes a triumphant return!
This week Andy Hayes & James cover:
– The fall out from #FootballOutcastsGate caused by back-stabbing copycats Joseph Hale & Tom Harding!
– What we have missed in the past 2-months… but in rap form!
– Ireland Rugby beating the All Blacks in #Chicago for the 1st time ever!
– Talking of Chicago, Back to the Future Trilogy called it, and Chicago Cubs delivered by winning the #WorldSeries after a 108-year drought!
– Andy Murray now the World No.1 Men’s tennis player.
– Former Germany Football Team – Die Mannschaft GK #TimWeiss making his debut in WWE
– Kabbadi in our new feature #WheelOfSportune!
– The #Dab – Why is this a thing?
– Why James has jumped on the bandwagon of Tasman United!
The Olympics may be over, but that hasn’t stopped Andy & James returning with another #SportsCooler #Podcast. This week:
– Congratulate our 2016 Footy Tipping competition winner and call out the scoundrels!!
– The Pogbrahimovic controversy;
– Legitimate back-flip goal ruled out?
– Does the #AFL have a final week fairness problem?
– We address the ‘blackface’ controversies;
– Are North Melbourne ageist?
– How bad are the Australian Rugby team?
– What are the oldest sports grounds in the world that are still in use?
PS. we dont know why there is so much echo!
The boys go back to the Brunswick bowls club where the show first started. The rest of the talk is all about sports. Well it is the Sports Cooler
Andy Hayes & James Blackwell are back with another #SportsCooler Episode. No surprises there’s a real Olympic slant to the #podcast this week:
– How bad is the Channel 7 #Olympics coverage?
– Why #Australians don’t seem to care about #Rio2016 much in week 2.
– Just how good is Usain Bolt?
– How arousal may ruin your Olympic dreams.
– ‘That’ moment between Abbey D’Agostino & Nikki Hamblin that truly signifies the Olympic Spirit.
– McDonald’s putting a limit of 20-items per athlete per order in the Olympic Village.
We also talk:
– Bad day at the office for Arsenal goalie Petr Čech;
– The sad passing of Aston Villa FC – Official & Panini Online Sticker Album legend Dalian Atkinson; and
– We debate (at length) Tim Cahill returning to #Australia to play in the Hyundai A-League with Melbourne City FC.
– Brendan King leading our Premier League fantasy competition after Week 1.
The Youngster – Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) The 19 year-old has joined from Leeds Utd after winning the 2015-16 Championship Young Player of the Year. The previous guy to win that didn’t do too badly (Dele Alli). It is likely Cook will be given opportunities on the south Coast. The Cherries will be aiming to build […]